Thursday, August 2, 2012

When life gives you lemons....


Warm Lemon Juice


The juice of half a lemon in warm water is a detoxifying delight first thing each morning.

Try to get into the habit of waking up and putting the kettle on, squeezing half a fresh lemon and enjoying a drink which brings many health benefits to your body such as cleansing the liver,

 
stimulating your digestive system and eliminating toxins and waste. It assists in “cleansing the system of impurities” and will help prevent disease.



Lemon acts as a blood purifier. It is also great for the skin, being high in vitamin C acting as an anti-aging remedy and can remove wrinkles and blemishes.


Gargling half a lemon in warm water can sooth a sore throat and it is also said that lemon water assists in curing respiratory problems, assisting those suffering from asthma.


Lemons are an incredibly alkaline food. Even though they are acidic on their own, once digested they become alkaline. It is said that an alkaline body is the key to great health.



When life gives you lemons... squeeze them, mix with warm water and enjoy the natural juices of life.






 
Peace n Love
Jeanette





2 comments:

  1. I crave mine now that I'm in the habit of doing it! Funny what happens when you look after your body. Do you use water straight from a boiling kettle? I just slightly warm it up because I thought that kept more nutrients? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put filtered room temp water in with my lemon and then top it up with boiled water. x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as I can.

Peace n Love