Monday, June 16, 2014

Snacks that pack a nutritious punch by Go Natural

Did you know that Go Natural now has a range of delicious snacks and bars which are bursting with wholesome ingredients including a variety of fruit, nuts and seeds. 

I love to get behind products made in Australia and Go Natural source local ingredients such as Macadamia nuts from Byron Bay, honey from Victoria, peanuts from Queensland, to delicious almonds from all over the country. Their range of products contain no artificial colours or flavours and are naturally sweetened using pure honey and fruit. 

There is definitely something to suit everyone's taste buds in their extensive range, including gluten free and dairy free snacks. 

My favourite bar was the Raw Cacoa Raspberry & Activated Almond bar. 
This gluten free bar was scrumptious and just what I needed to refuel after my yoga class. These ones are even vegan friendly and high in fibre. The nuts are soaked for up to 12 hours and then dehydrated, I really could taste the freshness and goodness of the almonds. 

Interested in tasting some of their range for yourself? I am off to buy some Chia Sesame Crisps and Organic Licorice to try next and you can too. You can find Go Natural products in the health food aisle of supermarkets across Australia or purchase online at Go Natural

Enjoy :)

Jeanette



Go Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as I can.

Peace n Love