Monday, November 12, 2012

Apricot, Oats & Cacao Balls



Bliss balls are such an easy snack. I make these on a regular basis and always change the ingredients. The other day when I felt like something sweet I made these amazingly delightful little balls and I thought I would share the recipe with you all.

 
When making bliss balls, I tend to make a big batch and pop them into a glass container to leave on the bench where I can see them, that way when I’m feeling a little peckish I reach for a healthy snack.



 
 
Oats have many benefits and are an important food to include into your daily life. Eating oats for breakfast is a great way to gain the strength and energy to carry you through a hectic morning schedule, keeping you fuller for longer. To read more about the many health benefits on oats click here 





  
Recipe: 

2 cups oats 
1 cup dried apricots
¼ cup petitas 
¼ cup honey 
1 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. coconut oil
¼ cup cacao for rolling 

Place oats, apricots, pepitas, honey, butter and coconut oil in a food processor. Blend together for a few minutes until combined. 

Using damp hands roll level tbsp. of mixture into balls.  

Roll the balls into the cacao. 

Pop straight into your glass jar and leave on the table ready for a quick snack. 
 
Enjoy






Peace n Love
Jeanette




















 

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you..Keep update more information..
    https://www.neoyogaindia.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as I can.

Peace n Love